Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day Six

Miles: 3
Time: 24:02
Pace: 8:00
Splits: 7:53, 8:12, 7:57

I woke up this morning, it was sunny. The sun woke me up, to be honest. However, when I went out to run half an hour later, it was cloudy. Weather, you are lame.

Pretty decent run. I picked a bad route and it was really start-stop. I had to wait for traffic about every 3-4 blocks. :( I didn't feel like I'd worked very hard by the end of my run. It was disappointing. Had some weird leg ouchies the first half mile or so, but they completely went away (except my ankle, but I stretched it out at a traffic light and now it feels fine). I don't think my knee is swollen today, so that's good. The 45 degree weather probably helped.

Now off to watch Glee, eat breakfast, take a shower, do homework and go to work. Busy day today! Excited for 8 miles with my dad tomorrow; I can tell that it's going to go way better than my 7 miler last Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment