Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day Fourteen

Miles: 4
Time: 32:33
Pace: 8:20
Splits: 7:57, 8:20, 8:30, 8:32

COLD. THIS RUN WAS FREEZING COLD. (And this update is seriously late.) Went out with my dad around 8 in the morning... to fresh 20-30 mph winds and a regular air temp of 35 degrees. COLD COLD COLD.

Other than that, it was ok. My knee started to get tight, and a tendon in my right shin/ankle was tight, but neither stayed long or hurt very bad. It was a really hilly run the middle 2 miles. The last one, my knee was still kind of tight, so I wasn't too motivated. And most of it was against the wind, so I was frozen. :P

But Thanksgiving was great. We headed to my grandparents' and had a delicious feast. It was well worth the running effort in the morning.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!


**PS: Does anyone know why I would be getting weird muscle spasm-y things in the tendon coming up from my right ankle to about halfway up my shin/calf? It's very uncomfortable and hurts for about 2-5 seconds, then goes away. What is UP!?

No comments:

Post a Comment