Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day Twenty

Miles: 4
Time: 33:13
Pace: 8:17
Splits: 7:59, 8:30, 8:24, 8:17

COLD! IT IS WINTERY NOW AND IT IS COLD! My lips are now in the begging stages of chapped-ness, my eyes are dry and trying to leak all over my face, my nose is running and my cheeks are numb. Wind + cold = NOT COOL.

And you know what else isn't cool? Waking up with a mysterious pain from your hip to your knee to your ankle, having it go away while you run, only to have a right ankle tendon thing spasm 4 times during your run. And to have various parts of your body just HURT. And then have your knee get all hurty and weird feeling so that you have to take the elevator to your floor of your dorm.

Today was not a fun run. We'll see how the 9 miler tomorrow goes. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment