Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day Twenty-Nine

Miles: 5
Time: 41:50
Pace: 8:22
Splits: Too lazy to look

Dad and I ran 5 this morning. I got some awesome new cold weather pants for our early Christmas, and they were awesome. They're Adidas and super warm and fit a million times better than the Underarmor ones I bought last year (I bought mediums instead of smalls for the UA ones... uh, bad choice). It was an okay run. My knee was pretty sore at the end of it, and my Garmin was .06 of a mile behind my dad's watch (so I took his distance/time/pace).

Going to Utah tomorrow, so I won't be running Sunday, or Monday (my usual rest day). I may or may not run Tuesday, depending on if I ski or not. Then Wednesday is rest b/c it is an easy week. So it's gonna be easy this week! :D And hopefully, skiing will be kinder to my knee.

When I get back fro vacation, though, I am (for real!) going to go see a doctor about my knee. See if there's anything I can do about it. (Also on my list: orthodonist and eye doctor). Woo hoo, money to be spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment