Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day Thirty-One

Miles: 4
Time: to be posted
Pace: 9:17
Splits: to be posted

It is official, I hate higher altitudes. I can't breathe enough for running! :( I feel like I have bronchitis all over again. Ick.

Run today was slow. There was a lot of ice covered in a thin layer of snow, so my dad and I were running really cautiously. I almost fell about 12 times, and my dad hardly ever almost fell but did for real fall with about .40 left of the run.

I have no idea where/how we are going to run 10 miles on Sunday. My lungs just suck with the cold, dry, high altitude air. But we'll just get it done... very slowly. :/

My knee bothered me, as usual. But I have been wrapping it and that makes it feel better afterwards. So that's good at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment