Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day Eighteen

Miles: 6
Time: 49:33
Pace: 8:15
Splits: 7:50, 8:14, 8:25, 8:29, 8:20, 8:11

As nice as the weather was yesterday, today's weather was shitty. Yesterday: 55 degrees, sunny, slightly breezy. Today: 35 degrees, cloudy, extremely windy (in about three directions). Yesterday: Ran in shorts and a t-shirt. Today: Ran in leggings, shorts, t-shirt and jacket (with the sleeves pulled down the WHOLE TIME which basically never happens!). Yesterday: Comfortable. Today: Very much not.

It was a decent run, though. The first 3-3.5 miles I had basically no traffic stops, which was really nice. I just kept going and going (sort of). But everything else the way back to campus had me stopping every couple minutes because I was getting back into the busy sections of downtown (I went down on the trail on the first half), and that sort of sucked.

Besides the first split, all my other miles were really consistent, so I guess I am getting better at that. :) My knee wasn't too bad today. I had weird tightness there and along the side of my right calf, but both of them sort of went away. My knee is a little sore still, but whatevs. I am just getting used to favoring it while going up stairs (because I go up and down 2-3 flights of stairs only about 10 times a day).

Now to shower/warm up and do HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!! Oh finals, how I love to loathe you....

No comments:

Post a Comment